Job Title: Sr. Copywriter
Full Time/Part Time: Full time
Reports to: Creative Director
You’re an experienced copywriter. You get it. Clients have tough marketing challenges and very little money. That’s where you come in. You’ll work with an art director, account service and social media pros to develop strategic concepts that change perceptions and incite action. Your book is brimming with great samples and success stories across TV, video, radio, print, outdoor, direct mail and every digital platform. B2B. B2C. Nothing phases you. You’re a problem solver, a puzzle master, a poet and a performer.
You’ve seen the Royals campaigns and said, “Hey, I’m Raised Royal. Who came up with that?” You noticed the American Royal billboard with that giant rack of ribs and that new Olathe Health logo. Again, you asked, “Where did that come from?” The answer is Walz Tetrick Advertising. And right now, Walz Tetrick Advertising needs a writer. A good one. An experienced one. Someone who enjoys being very busy on a wide range of clients. Because WTA isn’t a niche agency. We do it all, for all kinds of businesses, reaching all kinds of decision makers, solving all kinds of problems. Oh, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
So if this sounds like you, submit your resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stuff you’ll do:
- Work with art directors to concept campaigns
- Meet with account managers to review projects and present work, internally and to clients
- Supervise production, cast talent, book studios, obtain estimates
- Follow timelines established by project manager to meet client deadlines
- As much as we all hate them, timesheets
- Strive for greatness every day
- And for Pete’s sake, proofread your work
- College degree in marketing, journalism, advertising, sociology, psychology, rocket science, brewology, divination, transfiguration or any other major that proves you can finish what you start (The work is more important than the diploma)
- 5+ years writing ad copy and/or digital content
- A portfolio of real-world samples that demonstrate creativity and strategic thinking
- The ability to collaborate with art directors, writers, photographers, producers and digital developers
- Presentation prowess and listening skills
About Walz Tetrick Advertising:
Walz Tetrick was once a start-up, way back in 1967. Key to its staying power has been its start-up power. The full-service marketing and media agency approaches each client, each project, each day with the fresh and feisty attitude of a start-up. Solely owned and operated by self-proclaimed serial entrepreneur Charlie Tetrick since 1990, the agency offers a think-tank environment for clients at all stages of the business cycle.
Interested? Excited? We are too!
Email us your resume and cover letter. email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org