Job Title: Digital Designer
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
No two days are alike at Walz Tetrick. So we’re looking for a Digital Designer who thrives on variety. Someone who can jump from one client assignment to the next with mental dexterity, digital knowhow and creative flair. A designer who enjoys turning tough challenges into multi-screen magic. B2B and B2C. We do it all, for all kinds of businesses, reaching all kinds of decision makers, solving all kinds of problems. Oh, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
If this sounds like you, submit your resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties & Requirements:
- Work with copywriters to concept digital ads and campaigns
- Collaborate with art directors to extend offline concepts into unique digital solutions
- Set up domains and subdomains, move and back up sites, set up databases and ftp users
- Design, code, test, debug and maintain client websites
- Meet with account teams to review projects
- Present work to account managers and clients
- Follow timelines established by project manager to meet client deadlines
- Timesheets, timesheets, timesheets
- Strive for greatness every day
- College degree in graphic design, fine arts, marketing, advertising, sociology, psychology, theater, or any other major that proves you can finish what you start
- 1-5 years of experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Expertise in developing responsive web design:
- Working experience with:
- Domains and subdomains
- SEO tagging
- Proven design skill and experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Presentation skills and listening skills
About Walz Tetrick Advertising:
Walz Tetrick was once a start-up, way back in 1967. Key to its staying power has been its start-up power. The full-service marketing and media agency approaches each client, each project, each day with the fresh and feisty attitude of a start-up. Solely owned and operated by self-proclaimed serial entrepreneur Charlie Tetrick since 1990, the agency offers a think-tank environment for clients at all stages of the business cycle.
Interested? Excited? We are too!
Email your resume and work samples to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org