Job Title: Development Manager
Full Time/Part Time: Full-time
Reports to: Digital Director
Walz Tetrick is looking for someone who understands what it takes to create amazing experiences. The ideal candidate will know how to manage in-house and remote development teams, understand the limitations of various platforms, and how to connect all the pieces of a consumer’s digital footprint and help our clients’ brands stand out from everything else that demands attention on a daily basis. They will understand how to budget across channels to maximize efficiency and exceed client business goals. We need an individual who can collaborate with a team to do the best work of their career.
You will need to be nimble. You will be asked to provide solutions across many different business categories to achieve very different business goals. The position will change and evolve quickly, and the candidate will drive much of that evolution.
- Manage in-house and remote development teams
- Manage vendor relationships
- Implement development best practices within the agency
- Identify strategic opportunities for our clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to create best-in-class digital experiences
- Provide business insights
- Create development processes for the agency
- Maintain the desire to do great work
- Strong communication skills and an ability to collaborate to drive solutions
- Ability to lead and complete concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Experience presenting recommendations in a way that’s most relevant for a given audience
- Experience with various content management systems
- Experience in various coding languages
- Proven ability to lead
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a development management role
About Walz Tetrick Advertising:
Walz Tetrick was once a start-up, way back in 1967. Key to its staying power has been its start-up power. The full-service marketing and media agency approaches each client, each project, each day with the fresh and feisty attitude of a start-up. Solely owned and operated by self-proclaimed serial entrepreneur Charlie Tetrick since 1990, the agency offers a think-tank environment for clients at all stages of the business cycle.
Interested? Excited? We are too!
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com