Job Title: Analytics and Research Manager
Full Time/Part Time: Full-time
Reports to: Digital Director
Do you see solutions to business challenges in research, stats, and graphs? Can you predict consumer trends before they happen simply by looking at a handful of key performance indicators? Do you believe “there’s no such thing as too much testing”? Walz Tetrick Advertising is looking for an individual who knows analytics and research and can confidently collaborate with our teams to create a best-in-class analytics and research practice.
The ideal candidate will nimbly provide solutions across different business categories to achieve diverse business goals. The position has potential to change and evolve quickly, and the successful candidate will drive much of that evolution.
- Implement data collection and research best practices within the agency
- Analyze data and research to identify strategic opportunities for clients
- Manage relationships with research and analytics software vendors
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop marketing strategies
- Develop reporting processes and provide business insights
- Manage A/B and multivariate tests, ensuring accurate and valid results
- Define data and research-related requirements and requests for various projects
- Maintain the desire to do great work
- Demonstrated ability to execute full-service analyses
- Experience conducting A/B and multivariate testing
- Superior analytical skills and understanding of statistics
- Strong communication skills and an ability to partner with teams to drive analytics solutions
- Ability to lead and complete concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Experience presenting analysis and recommendations in a way that’s most relevant for a given audience
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Experience with research providers
- Data visualization skills are a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in either an analytics or research role
- Experience in an online or strategy consulting environment is a plus
- BA or BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Research, Business or equivalent experience
About Walz Tetrick Advertising:
Walz Tetrick was once a start-up, way back in 1967. Key to its staying power has been its start-up power. The full-service marketing and media agency approaches each client, each project, each day with the fresh and feisty attitude of a start-up. Solely owned and operated by self-proclaimed serial entrepreneur Charlie Tetrick since 1990, the agency offers a think-tank environment for clients at all stages of the business cycle.
Interested? Excited? We are too!
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org